Support the Y. There’s more than one way to exercise your heart.
The generosity of others is at the core of our existence. It is only through the support of volunteers and donors that we are able to give back to the communities we serve. When you give to the Y, you continue to strengthen our community. As the nation’s leading nonprofit for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y uses your gift to make a meaningful, enduring impact right in your own neighborhood.
Your support helps the Y deliver on our commitment:
- To nurture the potential of youth through building confidence at camp, academic enrichment in safe, afterschool programs, or foundational skills and values in our youth programs
- To improve the communities health and well-being through combating obesity and chronic disease by providing the support and resources people need to make positive change
- To give back and support our neighbors by empowering people with the resources to improve their lives and connect and contribute to the community.
- To offer programs and services to children, adults and families who need financial assistance.
Join the Y. The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. Be a member of something special.
Be a Volunteer. When you volunteer at the Y, you provide leadership and talent vital to empowering people and communities to learn, grow and thrive. Volunteering offers benefits to communities, individuals and the volunteer Volunteering with family means that you get to create happy memories together, while making a positive impact on your community. You can set an example of community engagement for your children and have fun together.
When we work as one, we move people and communities forward. That’s why we are committed to providing support to our neighbors and opportunities for kids, adults and families to give, join in or advocate in the name of stronger communities.